Friday, June 19, 2009

MARISSA IS HAVING A BBQ RIGHT NOW AND I'M NOT THERE

...because I am in California. 
but here's some poignant BBQ imagery for you, dear reader, to make you as sour as I am that you aren't at a BBQ right now either (even though, come to think of it, the only people who read this blog probably ARE actually at Marissa's BBQ right now, whatever, jerks, it's 90 degrees here) 

 
BBQ brings people together 

yes this gun is for cooking BBQ

look how happy these people are to be eating BBQ


God Bless America and BBQ

memorable BBQ activities with friends  

BBQ TO-FUCKING-GO


sometimes BBQs can be awkward


I don't know what this has to do with BBQ but it kept showing up every time I googled the word BBQ so I guess it's important.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katy Porter,

    Your BBQ inquiry really touched me. Thank you for sharing your
    sincere feelings about missing BBQ's...and for the visual guide.

    It is nice knowing that "feeling left out" happens, and can be normal, yet how come it is so universally traumatizing when grills are in the mix???

    I'd like to know your thoughts,
    Currently:
    The Contrary Wolf

    ReplyDelete